lørdag 16. november 2013

More T-shirts...

Hello,

It's been a while, but I have been busy with other things. 
But I thought it would be nice to show you some more t-shirts I have made. 
Hope you don't mind the many pictures :-)


This one was made for a customer. She liked the text and design of it. 
It was for her son, who loves computers and that kind of stuff :-)


This t-shirt is for a little boy or girl. 
It is still for sale.



A funny text on a bright t-shirt.



Isn't it a sweet little bird?
Maybe for a sweet girl?



A slightly bigger shirt for a cool guy.



All girls love flowers, don't they?



A perfect shirt for a rocker!



Made this one for another cool guy.
Do you know one?



An eager bever on a bright pink shirt!


And a shirt with a nice butterfly :-)


Hope you like the shirts I made lately. I still have some for sale if you are interested. 
Just send me an email :-)




Ingen kommentarer: